Julie Cruyt has 14 years of experience in innovative revenue-producing business development for new digital content platform launches and international distribution/acquisition/creation of audiovisual content. Clients include CanalPlus, Deutsche Telekom, Belgacom, Paramount Pictures and Ascent Media (Liberty Global). Julie has a broad experience from international business development to creating & directing TV programs in Brazil (Band TV) and Sri-Lanka (MTV).
Product Manager at the crossroads where entertainment meets innovative digital platforms (including IPTV, Connected TV, Cable, Web, Mobile and Kinect (Microsoft)).
Broadcast Journalist (TV Host), filmmaker and writer, covering: innovation, start-ups, cross-platform storytelling, second screen technologies, digital publishing, travel and human portrait (medias: prestigious INAGlobal.fr magazine, the business & finance l’écho newspaper, France 3, Canal+ & Liberty TV).
Expert in French copywriting and translation with business negotiation skills across European languages and their corporate cultures: French, Dutch, German and English.
Main domains of expertise:
- Developing TV Packages and/or VOD service strategy; Marketing strategy and business models for any kind of “linear” and “non-linear/VOD” activity.
- Strategic analysis & positioning
- Marketing plan for Linear & Non-Linear (VOD, DTO,…) content;
- Commercial offer (content, pricing & communication propositions)
- Launching and management of TV bouquet:
- Negotiation of TV channels distribution rights for satellite, cable, DSL and mobile distribution,
- Negotiation and content acquisition,
- Content deployment.
- Energising Marketing & Editorial strategy
- Barker channels development
- Creation of targeted newsletters
- Maximising internal & cross-platforms tools
- Creating partnerships to boost the communication
- Tailored-made Content for TV & New medias
- Creating audiovisual Programs to generate Buzz in new medias
- Developing Games for Web & Mobile
- Developing Applications for Mobile
- French translation
- Dubbing – French voice over (or in ENglish with a charming French accent!;)